Despite that explanation mark that is alluding to an ‘oh so happy day,’ I am not feeling too hot right now and am majorly struggle busing.
The weekend took a lot out of me. Some good friends from college came to San Diego to on Friday; it was a pretty casual night, until Saturday, when we celebrated my friend Arliss’s dirty 30!
It was a lot of fun…like, a little too much fun, ya know? We went to Florent where we danced and then ended up having a late night after party. Needless to say, Sunday was rough. Since it was Superbowl J and I had no choice but to go out.
first world problems.
It is very quick to make, refreshing on the tongue, and tastes good on just about anything!
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. amchur (mango powder)
- 1 tsp. chaat masala
- 4 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups mint leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- sea salt to taste
- Mix yogurt in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in all dry spices and salt.
- In a grinder or food processor add remaining ingredients with 2 tsp. water until a smooth paste is formed.
- Serve as a dipping sauce or drizzle over food to give it a pop!